As your business schedules to reopen and return to regular operations, it is important to make sure the necessary precautions are taken. Reentering a facility after COVID-19 requires more than basic cleaning or janitorial services, it requires a company with the experience of handling biohazard cleaning and virus outbreaks.
Empire Office Solutions, in conjunction with our environmental experts have developed comprehensive cleaning protocols for commercial facilities looking to reopen after the COVID-19 crisis. All of our cleaning and disinfection services use hospital-grade, EPA registered products to the exact manufacturer specifications including mixing and dwell time. This is crucial in providing the maximum effectiveness of the disinfecting service.
A brief overview of these methods:
- Fogging—Technique that uses a fine spray to deliver disinfectant so that it reaches all interior spaces. Can be done in interior spaces as well as in air duct systems.
- Surface wiping—Wiping down all surfaces with industrial-grade disinfectant. The solution is applied wet, allowed to dwell, then wiped for maximum effectiveness.
- Spraying—Applying a “wet” spray to completely coat a surface in sanitizing solution. After the solution is applied, it is allowed to dry to ensure effectiveness. You’ve probably seen footage of this on the news, as cities have been wet-spraying public spaces.
How do you disinfect my property?
We disinfect properties from COVID-19 by using EPA-approved disinfectants and fogging machines to target high-touch surfaces and open areas that may be infected. Depending on whether the location is residential or commercial, high touch surfaces may include:
- doorknobs & handles
- computer keyboards
- tables & desks & office chairs
- appliances (external)
- cabinet pulls
- fixtures & light switches
- window handles
- copiers & printers & office equipment
- common areas & break rooms restrooms & locker rooms
- specialty production equipment
- trucking & fleet vehicles
***If your facility has large open work or production areas such as warehouses, production studio’s, construction sites or manufacturing plants, Empire Office Solutions will fog and spray an aerosolized EPA-registered, healthcare-grade disinfectant in the air and onto horizontal surfaces.
How do you estimate costs?
We estimate COVID-19 cleaning & disinfection costs by the total site square footage, building/home layout, and project requirements. Upon arrival, the lead technician will perform a walk-through with the customer to determine the final pricing.
How long will it take to complete the cleaning?
Typically, the technicians will complete a cleaning and disinfection within several hours. However, the time it takes to complete a cleaning depends upon the specific project scope and site square footage. For example, at a large distribution center with vertical pods and storage racks will take longer than a basic open warehouse with workstations. Additionally, a space with many small offices and rooms takes longer than a site with an open plan layout.